Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grocery Shopping with Kaaarrrl

We had to stop at the store for a few groceries yesterday. Kaaarrrl and I were going in to the store and we had 6 things to get. Since there were so few things to get, we decided to just remember the list, rather than writing it out.

Me: So we need sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, beer, and oats.

Kaaarrrl: Ok, so I got oats and chocolate chips. Hey Phollower, do you want more eggnog?

Phollower: Yes.

Me: Ok so now we need sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, beer, my prescription, eggnog and oats.

Kaaarrrl: Ok, so I got eggnog and beer.

I am laughing hysterically that he changed what he had from a few minutes ago

Phollower: You guys aren't going to remember any of this and you'll bring 3 6-packs of beer and 2 bags of chocolate chips home.

1 comment:

MrsOz said...

and that wouldn't be a problem for *them* at all considering YOU have to make dinner, not them.