Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Coral

Phollower and I got 2 new coral for the tank this weekend. One is a second sea whip. We got one in July. Here is a picture of the two of them together. The first one looked just like the new one when we got it. It is amazing all the little tentacles it has grown. There is a picture here of the first one when we got it.


We also got a fragment of Ricordia mushroom coral. It is really beautiful. They had a second fragment, and I am so tempted to go and get it.

3 comments:

Scarecrow said...

That tank is looking so great. When I get older you can sit me in front of it and tell me the oxygen mask is my scuba equiptment and make me believe I am diving. Double benefit. It would probably please me and be a source of endless laughs for those who witnessed it. Confusing the demented always a good source of humor.

mama biscuit said...

It's funny you posted this. Just this afternoon I was telling my husband about your tank and how much I loved hearing about it.

LoL. My word verification is: pasta

Sylvia said...

I do it all for the two of you. :)

Actually, I am really glad you like it so much. We get endless amounts of enjoyment out of it. I LOVE my new mushroom coral.