Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anatomy

I heard a story from a colleague the other day that was about a student in one of her classes many, many years ago.

She was teaching oral anatomy. He had labeled the "uvula" (the little thing that hangs down in the back of your throat) as the "clitoris" on his exam.

She responded on his exam by saying, "I think you are confused."

Phollower, who was there for this story, responded by miming like he was sticking his two fingers into someone's mouth saying "trust me, you're going to like this!"

5 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Life would be so dull without men. My OB office is filled with posters of female anatomy, this provides constant entertainment for my husband.

so you admit phollower is still alive? :-)

Zoe said...

Perhaps this explains why guys think we should love giving blow jobs.

Anonymous said...

Good one, Zoe! I knew there was a bj comment just waiting to be made. I kicked around a couple of funny quips but couldn't come up with anything worth sharing.

Sylvia said...

Tysgirl: He is alive and as entertaining as ever, although he is only sharing it with me. Sorry :(

Scarecrow said...

When I was working in the labs, we used to make the new person order supplies and you would be amazed at the number of college graduate lab techs who would spend a couple of hours searching catalogs for a gross of fallopian tubes. It was our favorite trick to play on the newbies.