Saturday, December 6, 2008

Facebook

I made the plunge and joined Facebook about a week or so ago. I know I was the last person in the U.S. to join besides my Dad, so this is not exciting news. However, if any of you are on Facebook and would like to be friends, send me an email. I am not good at searching for people. Half the time, I can't even find people I know are on Facebook. If you are wondering if Phollower is going to join, here is your answer:

Me: You want to join, admit it.

Phollower: I don't know. I kind of do, but I don't want it to be a place I don't check regularly.

Me: You'll check it enough.

Phollower (using a sad, dejectd voice): I sent you 16 pieces of flair, a hug, and a sticker. I threw a snowball at you and a tossed a frisbee to you and you didn't reply. You didn't even kick the hacky-sack back.

4 comments:

mama biscuit said...

It's everything I can do to keep up with my blog, flickr and now recently I got sucked into Twitter.

I think Phollower should concentrate all his efforts on his blog! :-) Come one, ya can't blame me, losing Limpy and Phollower at the same time is just too much for a girl to take.

Sylvia said...

It was a hard blow to us all. But I have heard some rumblings that Phollower is planning to post something soon.

Anonymous said...

You're not getting our hopes up, are you Sylvia, only for them to be dashed on the rocks?

tysgirl: facebook is pretty damn addicting! It's a great way to stay in touch with friends, though, especially those from the past (assuming you want to). I've been finding some old friends from high school lately, and it's cool to see where they are and what they're doing.

mama biscuit said...

o'butter, that's why I've avoided facebook. I have absolutely no desire to associate with the people I knew in High School. The thought of them finding me gives me the heebie jeebies.