Saturday, November 22, 2008

One for the girls...

I went to Chicago for a conference this weekend. It was good, but we spent a little time shopping at the HUGE Macy's there when we had a bit of free time from the conference. I really love that place. They have a WHOLE FLOOR of shoes!!!

I tried these Michael Kors boots on, just for fun (look at the price, yikes!). They were too tight on the calf - by a lot. I have fat calves, due to hockey (and ice cream).

I also looked at these shoes in brown. They were on a good sale, but they didn't have them in my size.

So I settled on a pair of black, pin-striped Michael Kors pants. I love Michael Kors, but this is my first clothing item designed by him. I can't find a picture at Macy's of the pants I bought, but trust me, they are really cute.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

I've never been to Macy's :-( Probably a good thing!

Sylvia said...

Tysgirl: Not all Macy's are like the one in Chicago. It is the Meca of Macy's.